Current Land Use Applications
This page provides links to agendas, City staff reports, and plans and exhibits for current land use applications to the Board of Adjustment, Historic District Commission, Conservation Commission, Technical Advisory Committee and Planning Board. The applications included are only those that are on the current agendas for the meeting dates indicated. Links to agendas and staff reports for prior meetings can be found on the City's Meetings Calendar.
Click on the tab for each land use committee or board below to view the current list of projects. Note that a particular project may require applications to multiple land use boards or committees, and therefore may appear under multiple tabs.
The information provided here does not necessarily include all of the supporting materials and reports submitted by the applicants. Complete documentation for all land use applications is availabl for review in the Planning Department during regular City Hall business hours.
- Board of Adjustment
- Historic District Commission
- Conservation Commission
- Technical Advisory Committee
- Planning Board
Agenda for December 4, 2013 and December 11, 2013
138 Maplewood Avenue (Part 1, Part 2)
262-264 South Street
143 Daniel Street
18 Manning Street(request for rehearing)
18 Manning Street
189 Gates Street
28-30 Dearborn Street
18 Mt. Vernon Street
36 Market Street
77 South Street
233 Vaughan Street
77 New Castle Avenue
- 417 Lafayette Rd.
- Between Islington St. and Borthwick Ave.
- Marjorie St.
- Proposed amendments to Zoning Ordinance, Section 10.620- Historic District
- Proposed amendments to Subdivision Rules and Regulations- TAC review, and expirations
- Proposed amendments to Site Plan Review Regulations- increase required number of plan sets for submission to TAC
- 292 Lang Rd.
- 111 Maplewood Ave. (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)