Current Land Use Applications
This page provides links to agendas, City staff reports, and plans and exhibits for current land use applications to the Board of Adjustment, Historic District Commission, Conservation Commission, Technical Advisory Committee and Planning Board. The applications included are only those that are on the current agendas for the meeting dates indicated. Links to agendas for prior meetings can be found on the City's Meetings Calendar.
Click on the tab for each land use committee or board below to view the current list of projects. Note that a particular project may require applications to multiple land use boards or committees, and therefore may appear under multiple tabs.
The information provided here does not necessarily include all of the supporting materials and reports submitted by the applicants. Complete documentation for all land use applications is available for review in the Planning Department during regular City Hall business hours.
- Board of Adjustment
- Historic District Commission
- Conservation Commission
- Technical Advisory Committee
- Planning Board
Staff Report 5/5/15
- 262-264 South St.
- 346 Pleasant St.
- 11 Portwalk Pl.
- 15 Portwalk Pl.
- 121 Congress St.
- 154 Market St.
- 687 Middle St.
- 39 Dearborn St.
- 50 South School St. Unit 2
- 89 New Castle Ave.
- 143 Daniel St.
- Deer St., Russell St., and Maplewood Ave. (Harborcorp)
- 3D Model
- While the 3D model of the HarborCorp project is accurately depicted and accurately placed, the terrain in the current Portsmouth 3D Model depicts the existing conditions and therefore does not depict the proposed grade changes to the HarborCorp site. For this reason, the grading along the HarborCorp building model is inaccurate in some areas.
- PLEASE NOTE: The CityEngine Web Viewer (3D Model) requires a desktop web browser that supports WebGL, a web technology standard for rendering 3D graphics. The latest versions of the most common desktop browsers have WebGL built in. The CityEngine Web Viewer is not supported on mobile devices at this time. For the best viewing experience, use the latest versions of Chrome or Firefox.
Work Sessions/Public Hearing
- Russell St., Deer St., and Maplewood Ave. (Harborcorp)
- Site Plan
- Supplemental Material
- Traffic Impact and Access Study
- Traffic Impact & Access Study (September 2014) – see below for subsequent revisions to study, see site plan above for subsequent revisions to on-street parking, roadway configuration, and traffic circulation
- TEC Traffic and Engineering Peer Review Letter (10-10-14)
- Traffic Impact & Access Study Update (December 2014)
- TEC Traffic and Engineering Peer Review Letter 2 (2-2-15)
- TEC Traffic and Engineering Peer Review Letter 3 (4-16-15)
- TEC Traffic and Engineering Peer Review Letter 4 (5-19-15)
- Responses to Planning Department Staff Memo Dated 3/16/15
- Average Building Height Assessment
- Updated Plans (5/12/15)
- On Street Parking Alternative Plan (5/12/15)
- Supplemental Information (cut through turning radius) (5/20/15)
- 861 Middle Road
- 165 Deer Street
- 445 Ocean Road
City Council Referrals: