Current Land Use Applications
This page provides links to agendas, City staff reports, and plans and exhibits for current land use applications to the Board of Adjustment, Historic District Commission, Conservation Commission, Technical Advisory Committee and Planning Board. The applications included are only those that are on the current agendas for the meeting dates indicated. Links to agendas for prior meetings can be found on the City's Meetings Calendar.
Click on the tab for each land use committee or board below to view the current list of projects. Note that a particular project may require applications to multiple land use boards or committees, and therefore may appear under multiple tabs.
The information provided here does not necessarily include all of the supporting materials and reports submitted by the applicants. Complete documentation for all land use applications is available for review in the Planning Department during regular City Hall business hours.
- Board of Adjustment
- Historic District Commission
- Conservation Commission
- Technical Advisory Committee
- Planning Board
Agenda for April 21, 2015
Agenda for April 1, 2015 and April 29, 2015
- 15 Pleasant Street
- 5 Portwalk Place
- 35 Portwalk Place
- 33 South Mill Street
- 102 State Street
- 426 Middle Street
- Deer St., Russell St., and Maplewood Ave. (Harborcorp)
- Site Plan
- Conditional Use Permit application (for April 1 meeting)
- 3D Model
- While the 3D model of the HarborCorp project is accurately depicted and accurately placed, the terrain in the current Portsmouth 3D Model depicts the existing conditions and therefore does not depict the proposed grade changes to the HarborCorp site. For this reason, the grading along the HarborCorp building model is inaccurate in some areas.
- PLEASE NOTE: The CityEngine Web Viewer (3D Model) requires a desktop web browser that supports WebGL, a web technology standard for rendering 3D graphics. The latest versions of the most common desktop browsers have WebGL built in. The CityEngine Web Viewer is not supported on mobile devices at this time. For the best viewing experience, use the latest versions of Chrome or Firefox.
- 39 Dearborn Street
- 40 Bridge Street
- Russell Street, Deer Street, and Maplewood Avenue (HarborCorp)
April 16, 2015
- 501, 517, and 529 New Castle Ave.
- Russell St., Deer St., and Maplewood Ave. (Harborcorp)
- Site Plan
- Supplemental Material – includes most recent updates to Traffic Impact & Access Study
- Traffic Impact and Access Study
- Traffic Impact & Access Study (September 2014) – see below for subsequent revisions to study, see site plan above for subsequent revisions to on-street parking, roadway configuration, and traffic circulation
- TEC Traffic and Engineering Peer Review Letter (10-10-14)
- Traffic Impact & Access Study Update (December 2014)
- TEC Traffic and Engineering Peer Review Letter 2 (2-2-15)
- TEC Traffic and Engineering Peer Review Letter 3 (4-16-15)
- Responses to Planning Department Staff Memo Dated 3/16/15
- Average Building Height Assessme
April 30, 2015